[aerogear-dev] windows support

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 02:41:16 EST 2014

> 	1. Create our own library to support MPNS
> 	2. Support the latest version of this library https://github.com/notnoop/java-mpns
>
> I think 2) sounds reasonable. However since java-mpns is not maintained, we can start building on-top of that (and do changes, e.g. package change, to that fork), so is close to option 1)

I agree that 2 is almost the same as 1 except that we don’t have to start from scratch. I’ve already cloned and fixed a couple of issues on the java-mpns project see https://github.com/edewit/java-mpns

I’ll change the package and then we need to get it in maven central. It’s already on the jboss repository