[aerogear-dev] Aerogear 1.0.2 Integration with Keycloak 1.0.1-Beta1

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Nov 14 01:54:51 EST 2014

Hi Pratik,

right now the UPS is kinda tied to the Keycloak Server. We will be looking
at resolving that (e.g. providing a JSON file for the realm to be imported
into an existing Keycloak Server).

That said, not 100% sure, but perhaps worth to try:
* install the bundle (UPS+KC) and do an _export_ of the realm
* install just the UPS and try to import the above _export_ on the
standalone KC server.

Note: I have not tried that - just an idea :)

-Matthias