[aerogear-dev] AGPUSH-1047: Decouple UPS from Keycloak

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Nov 14 05:53:42 EST 2014

Good morning, I was evaluating this issue and was not that hard to
decouple UPS from Keycloak to permit people deploy their own KC
instance.

Changes required:

- Remove wildfly-adapter, once it already comes with KC. It doesn't make
  sense on having it.

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.keycloak</groupId>
    <artifactId>keycloak-wildfly-adapter</artifactId>
</dependency>

- Decouple the AeroGear theme for Keycloak from auth-module

Now, I'm getting the following error: Failed to find LOGIN theme
aerogear, using built-in themes =E2=80=94 for a good reason.a

- Provide a separated profile for the "decoupled version": into this
  way, it's up to our developers use the builtin version or decoupled.

As soon as I get a feedback on it. I will move forward with the changes,
just let me know what do you think.

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914