[aerogear-dev] AGPUSH-1047: Decouple UPS from Keycloak

Ken Finnigan ken at kenfinnigan.me
Fri Nov 14 06:36:58 EST 2014

Hi Bruno,

I'm not super familiar with all the various bits of keycloak, but I think
that section covers securing the UPS WAR with keycloak.

I was wondering how UPS would need to be configured if the UPS WAR is on
one WildFly and keycloak is on another, with each on completely separate
machines? In particular, so that the Admin console knows where keycloak
resides to secure itself.