[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Nov 17 09:35:09 EST 2014

Hi Andres,

I like new organisation. One question would it be possible to integrate our
logo ? I think we should have that visible on the top :)

On the homepage, I like the focus on the solutions. But on the header,
besides the "solutions" (e.g. Sync and Push) could we have a similar header
for an overview page for platforms (e.g. Android, Cordova, iOS, mobile
web), which than would link to specific landing pages for Android/iOS? Or
would that be confusing?

Greetings,
Matthias