[aerogear-dev] UPS server configuration interface?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Nov 17 11:13:05 EST 2014

Good morning amazing people.

While working on AGPUSH-1047, I was wondering if would make sense on
having a configuration page before users getting started.

I thinking about the current problem on decoupling our server from
Keycloak[1] and OpenShift.

What is the current proposal for the initial setup?

1. Developer create an UPS instance on OpenShift
2. Visit https://myups-abstractj.rhcloud.com/ag-push
3. The application automagically redirect to the configuration page with
options to skip or enter the URL for the Keycloak server.
4. App changes the keycloak.json/ups-realm.json file based on the URL provided.

Does it make sense?

[1] - https://github.com/abstractj/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/commit/db7639566e75f01a8cc79ff18f22daa61cc9cb30#diff-f2f2799554171f7ce321785716b71244R3

--

abstractj