[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website

Catherine Robson crobson at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 10:15:03 EST 2014

Andres,

You can find the Aerogear logo artifacts here:
http://design.jboss.org/aerogear/index.htm

Please also make sure that you include the following:
     - An approved Red Hat logo.  The logo you are using in the footer
does not follow our brand standards.  I have attached a zip with the EPS
for each of the valid logos.
     - The golden gate requirements - including the Red Hat tab dropdown
and "A JBoss Project" in the header - as seen here:
https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-165622

- Catherine