[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website Design

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 11:00:43 EST 2014

Hello,

Just wanted to tell you that Feedhenry gig I was involved is done and I will mainly be working on the website during the next days.

I still need to implement the suggestions Lukas, Matthias and Bruno made, but if you want to follow the progress I'll be updating it here (please use Safari or Firefox):

http://andresgalante.com/aerogearwebsite/

I will concentrate first on structure and content changes, then on styling and colors.

Feedback is very welcome. Please send as much info, changes and critics as possible.

Thanks!