[aerogear-dev] [keycloak-user] Mobile Authentication API

Stian Thorgersen stian at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 02:39:45 EST 2014

Hi,

It's something we've discussed in the past. It would work, but it's not very elegant as a lot of the logic would be pushed onto the native app. Our core aim with Keycloak is to make security easy for folks.

That being said are you using the direct grant api to exchange a username/password for a token? We could probably allow using the direct grant api and pass a token instead of a username/password.

Added AeroGear mailing list as they're working on mobile adapters for Keycloak.