[aerogear-dev] gwtcon

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Nov 27 03:27:26 EST 2014

On 27 Nov,2014, at 9:07 , Corinne Krych <corinnekrych at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is definitively an interest for having one code base (Java/JavaScript: choose your weapon) for multiple platform using native look and feel. At Devoxx I attended 2 sessions on the topic:

Right the idea is not new, but I think this is a niche that could be very nice. The problem with solutions that want to be native, but work on all platforms is that they have to use the lowest common denominator or have a not really native UI it just looks that way. That is why I think having a custom native UI for each platform and reuse as much as possible the ‘business logic’ is something worth investigating as this does not exist.