[aerogear-dev] Unable to resolve realm public key remotely

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Nov 28 09:00:11 EST 2014

If possible, would you mind to push the sources to GitHub to reproduce
the issue? Don't need to share any private information, only the
scenario to reproduce the issue.

By that I mean:

- $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration/*
- $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration/certs/*
- UPS source code. If is exactly the same from our official repo, let me
  know.

On 2014-11-27, Amit Ranjan wrote:
> Also just for clarity the other two files in the UPS 1.0.2 that I downloaded
> and deployed are unifiedpush-auth-server.war and
> unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war.

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914