[aerogear-dev] AGPUSH-1047 - Heads up

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 10:58:04 EST 2014

Hey Bruno, thanks for detailed instriuctions, the last comment saved me
some time. :-)

I have followed your instructions, except binding Keycloak to
localhost:10080 and deploying WildFly to localhost:8080.
I have configured keycloak.url appropriately, but then I get
http://localhost:8080/ag-push/:

 Unable to resolve realm public key remotely, status = 404

I wonder, how you configured two wildfly instances, Keycloak's and UPS's to
avoid conflict?
As I said, I used Keycloak on another port, but that didn't seem to work.

~ Lukas