[aerogear-dev] Handling 1.x repositories

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 11:02:45 EDT 2014

+1 on having aerogear-ios be our umbrella repo.

Master to list our different 2.0 repos maybe to start with just README.
Once we've got cocopoads we can think of some think like a subpod.

Another topic is to switch 'swift' branch to master and create a 'obj-c'
branch with obj-c code for repo like ios-push, ios-cookbook,

Do we all agree on that?

++
Corinne