[aerogear-dev] Unable to configure SSL by self signed certificate on remote IP

infiniteloop sps.1431990 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 09:06:49 EDT 2014

Hi Bruno,

i disabled ssl as of now because i needed to move forward with my project.
However i am encountering a new problem. When i send push from dashboard to
all registrations, i am able to receive notifications on my devices, but
when i specify alias and try to send push, it displays push sent
successfully but push is not received on device. There is no error in the
logcat or in dashboard.

My aliases are of the form: tpal-user-2014109162544623

Can you provide some input in this regard.

Thanks