[aerogear-dev] Releasing new parent/bom (0.2.8)

Daniel Passos daniel at passos.me
Tue Oct 14 10:36:53 EDT 2014

Hi,

I’d like to run a new release of our parent/bom.

Here is some changes related to newer versions:

   - AEROGEAR-1526 - Update Android Support library version
   <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1526>
   - AEROGEAR-1525 - Remove unnecessary dependencies
   <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1525>
   - AEROGEAR-1524 - Change Android Maven Central stub to real Android
   library from Maven SDK deploy
   <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1524>
   - AEROGEAR-1527 - Move gcm server and json simple from android bom to bom
   <https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1527>

Feel free to test it. I have plan to release it next thursday.

The staging repo is here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4026/

— Passos
​