[aerogear-dev] Releasing new parent/bom (0.2.8)

Daniel Passos daniel at passos.me
Thu Oct 16 06:08:19 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

Of course, not sure if it's the correct but in my flow I only push it to
repo, after release it, so, we can revert it or add something like this[1]
without dirtying the repository

I have 2 questions

1) Should I push it when I stage a version?

2) Should I add this[1] in 0.2.8 version?

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-parent/pull/28

-- Passos