[aerogear-dev] Upgrade from 0.10.2

Ioannis Christodoulou io.christod at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 10:52:54 EDT 2014

Hello matthias, thanks for the fast response.
Just to make sure I completely follow you, the steps would be:
* export the iOS variant and the installations (to csv perhaps?)
* replace the UPS war(s).
* truncate the db
* import the previously exported variant and installations

is that right?

Kind regards,
Ioannis Christodoulou

Ευχαριστώ πολύ,