[aerogear-dev] Cordova Push Plugin Release

Andrea Vibelli avibelli at redhat.com
Thu Oct 23 14:44:46 EDT 2014

+1
tested the push-helloworld branch 1.0.x with a downloaded version of
pushplugin branch 1.0.x.
The external configuration works well, very nice feature.

Once released, I think we should point out the quickstarts README files that
in order to use the external configuration, at least version 1.0.2 of the
plugin is required (I did test the external configuration with an old
version of the plugin and I had JSON parsing errors, as expected)

Thanks!
Andrea

Erik Jan de Wit wrote