[aerogear-dev] message format change proposal

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 10:30:51 EDT 2014

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 3:15 PM, Douglas Campos <qmx at qmx.me> wrote:
> 'payload' is the term used for this kind of "in-message custom data"
> since the early years of EIP tools (before camel was born)
>
> nested payload, inside of message, I am not sure

Thinking a bit more about it, I don’t like data (it’s to generic everything is data) and I don’t like payload either (because everything is message payload) can’t we use something like ‘customData’ , ‘userData’, `userKeys` or perhaps something that says a little bit more to what this is.

> Any strong reason to avoid it?

yeah, let’s keep the once that are there because the are consistent with apple