[aerogear-dev] SDKs for LiveOak

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Oct 29 02:55:22 EDT 2014

Perfect!

I think what I'd do is, to pick one platform (e.g. Android) and get a
feeling for a potential LiveOak SDK.

Our Android 2.0.0 (to continue on this platform for your POC) has been
split into a few modules, which different repos:
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-core
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-pipe
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-auth
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-authz
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-security
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-store
* https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-push

If you need more details or have questions on our Android 2.0.0 series, I
think new, specific mailing list threads are the way go!

Greetings,
Matthias