[aerogear-dev] Chrome Push Messages

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 15:32:43 EDT 2014

>From the UI perspective, Android/Chrome merge has few options:

1. merged half-Android / half-Chrome logo (+ "Android / Chrome" as a
description)

2. use one radio button, but two rows with two logos (Android, Chrome)

3. use Google logo ("G"? [1]) (and "Google Cloud Messaging" description)

Anyway, in any case it won't be as nice and polished as it is now. :-)

[1]
https://www.google.com/search?q=g+google&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=kWsHVILKJsn8yQSO9IDoCQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAw&biw=1283&bih=861