[aerogear-dev] Suggestion for DataSync roadmap

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 04:53:40 EDT 2014

Yea, I rather meant if we are in brainstorming phase e.g. with Sync spec,
I see a fit for rather collaborative solution,

but I was mistaken with suggesting oksoclap, because it does not offer that
level of interactivity as well. :-)

What I meant is sharing a document such as Data Sync Spec on collaborative
editor where:

* you can suggest additions / modifications
* you can comment
* comments can be resolved once resolved
* that document is owned and maintained by group of people

such as Google Docs:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hOsAN5og6dz07-k66ooaGbJ5KrnWJWRyHRelwyjf6bk/edit?usp=sharing

But I don't see a point into bringing other technology if it should not
help us be more productive, so tell me if I'm mistaken!

Cheers,

~ Lukas