[aerogear-dev] AeroGear openshift cartridge

Torben bam at tretau.net
Tue Sep 9 07:19:57 EDT 2014

Hi Matthias,

You mean https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-564 for the needed
database migration?

This is something I have to look for if I move from 0.10.4. Right now,
as this cartridge is already used, I think my only option is to fix
the scripts by hand via ssh, to make this work after openshift is
updated on 15th September.
I saw a PR you merged from jwhonce, is this the change that has to be
made for the openshift update?

Kind regards,

Torben