[aerogear-dev] In which version include Data Sync? 2.0 or 1.x?

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 08:18:36 EDT 2014

Hello Lukas

For iOS, I initially planned as part of 2.2 (November), see roadmap:
http://aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGeariOS/

but looking at finalize roadmap
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/blob/data-sync-rebirth-roadmap/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGearConflictResolution.asciidoc

I think i’m going to move AGIOS-266 and AGIOS-267 in 2.1 (October) so that it matches both roadmap. Specially we did some work already on Conflict reolution here:
https://github.com/corinnekrych/aerogear-diff-patch-ios

We’ll need to revisit it in Swift off course. Let me do a PR for iOS roadmap.

++
Corinne