[aerogear-dev] [Aerogear-users] [RELEASE] UnifiedPush Server 1.0.1 has been released

Sébastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:23:56 EDT 2014

Links are in my first email of this thread ;) but you can Juste create a new instance of the UnifiedPush server on Openshift , you will have the latest.
About your old data, you could access MySQL data and export it. In the new UPS we have a rest endpoint to import devices metadata (link also in my first message).

Further, I will be able to help your more after the weekend.

Seb
Envoyé de mon iPhone