[aerogear-dev] [android] Removing AGAuthenticationModule

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Sep 30 19:32:01 EDT 2014

Deprecation also works, although we don't have aerogear-security or
controller. Not sure if you guys need it for
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-quickstarts. Once it make use
of PicketLink
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-quickstarts/blob/fb97b9ed981b8bf78943758e15ef321ee34bdc77/server/contacts-mobile-picketlink-secured/src/test/resources/web.xml#L30.

Sorry for getting late on the train.

On 2014-09-19, Lucas Holmquist wrote:

> On Sep 19, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Lukáš Fryč <lukas.fryc at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Then we may want to remove it in 2.0 until we have a use case for it. WDYT Luke?
> yup,  lets deprecate,  that is, not include it in the build,  or we can just delete it
>

> > On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Lucas Holmquist <lholmqui at redhat.com> wrote:

> >> I'm not saying we remove the auth module system.  I'm just proposing we
> >> remove that one implementation because it doesn't do anything.
> >
> > right,  we, JS, only have 1 adapter, REST,  so it might be that we just remove it totally

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914