[aerogear-dev] Unable to configure SSL by self signed certificate on remote IP

infiniteloop sps.1431990 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 06:27:29 EDT 2014

I am trying to configure SSL with self signed certificate on remote IP. I am
using wildly 8.1 and aerogear push 1.0 jars. I get SSLHandshakeException
when trying to send register request on port 8443.
I tried the image mounted with docker created by abstractj but still no
luck. Please suggest a way out.
Moreover when i try to build the source with maven, build is successful but
war files are not being generated. Have i missed something?