[aerogear-dev] GSoC project for WebPush Server

Idel Pivnitskiy idel.pivnitskiy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 08:24:26 EDT 2015

I'm ready to update my proposal! Here is what I want to add:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y51denpp3b4ojar/Idel.Pivnitskiy.WebPush.pdf

Please, leave comments if you have suggestions of how improve it.
Also, please, enable edit mode for my proposal on Melange:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/student/google/gsoc2015/idel/5689792285114368

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy
E-mail: Idel.Pivnitskiy at gmail.com