[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Advanced Analytics

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Apr 8 09:32:37 EDT 2015

One thing: I think the numbers on the chart are confusing, and incorrect.
It's usually not a ton of messages that are sent. that's more like 5 or 10
per day (speaking of vanilla marketing pushes). If more, I'd UNINSTALL the
damn app.
Therefore the "app opened due to receiving push" numbers are also not 100%
correct here.