[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Advanced Analytics

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 03:15:31 EDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 6:57 PM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sebi, I just change the demo.

I like it more, but I wonder about the stacked bars again, not sure it is
the best visually, maybe having the 2 bar side-by-side like here
http://c3js.org/samples/chart_bar.html or what I really would like to see
but I could not find it in c3 is : the 2 bars superposed a bit like this
http://i.stack.imgur.com/0hjX7.png

> I now understand what you mean, and you are right its hard to explain it
> in a short word.

Yes  , what about "Sent out to <number> devices"  ?