[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server 1.1.0-alpha.2

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 09:19:30 EDT 2015

ad) Testing new UI:

When testing, please bear in mind, that there are still lot of UI leftovers
(such as wrong links). Some of them we already know of.

The main functionality/paths should be available though:

- creating apps
- creating variants
- sending push messages
- reading activity log

Andres and myself already put together a list items that needs to be fixed
for Beta, but none of them are anyhow critical to have in Alpha release.

Thanks,

~ Lukas