[aerogear-dev] Buddies at cookbooks

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Feb 3 14:43:16 EST 2015

Morning buddies,

I'm definitely exceeding my quota of e-mails today, but this is
necessary. At the cookbooks we have the backend "Buddies", looking at
the sources and after a chat with Passos, I was struggling to understand
why this project exists.

If I need to start WildFly + run Maven only to see a list of developers. I would totally give up on try
our SDK, because it defeats the purpose of simplicity.

I'm not saying that this doesn't help, but we should try to make it
simple with the usage of public endpoints, like Passos has been doing on
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android-cookbook/tree/master/ChuckNorrisJokes.
If the goal is to display the list of developers, maybe we should stick
to the public GitHub API?

--

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914