[aerogear-dev] Data Sync meeting

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 08:34:07 EST 2015

Hello Guys

As promised in our last sync meeting, here is quick email to give you more information on iOS JsonPatch integration of aerogear-ios-sync and its usage in the Jedi demo app.

Integration has started, some unit tests passed (Yay!!) [1]. But we hit some cocoapod issue with diffmatchpatch (obj-c library for google diffmatchpatch) clashing with JSONTools (obj-c implementation of JsonPatch protocol), the idea is to use pod subspec to use either one or the other, Christos is investigating the issue [2] and looking at sync-client and demo integration.

With some tweaks and tricks, we’re more confident to get a demo out for alpha1. But we’ll keep you posted on how it goes.

++
Corinne and Christos

[1] https://github.com/corinnekrych/aerogear-ios-sync/blob/json.synchronizer/AeroGearSyncTests/JsonPatchSynchronizerTests.swift
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-376