[aerogear-dev] house keeping on demo repos

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Feb 18 04:57:01 EST 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Corinne Krych <corinnekrych at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello guys
>
> As suggested by @passos and @abstractj I’ve just moved AeroDoc demo into
> our cookbook [1], [2] leaving old repo empty and deprecated.
> For iOS we have 2 branches of our cookbook 1.6.X for objc support with 1.X
> AeroGear and master (swift 2.X libs). Some demos like AeroDoc will go to
> 1.6.x as our 2.X Swift libs are not features complete (we’re missing
> storage implementation for now). Demos that implements features supported
> by 2.x will go on cookbook master.
>
> On Android/Js/Windows side do you have plan (ie: JIRA tickets) to move :
> - otp demo: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-ios-demo

I think this needs an overhaul, due to its dependency on the server:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-otp-ios-demo/blob/master/AeroGear-OTP-Demo/AeroGear-OTP-Demo/Controllers/AGLoginViewControler.m#L43

I forgot if we do have a ticket for that (do we have one for moving to
cookbook?)

> - crypto demo: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-crypto-ios-demo
> - push demo: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-push-ios-demo
> - helloworld
> - push quickstart contacts
> - sync jedi demo (for iOS we already have a ticket for that [3])

Let's get tickets for them, to track the work.

However, regarding push quickstarts (helloworld and contacts), lets please
wait a bit - as I said earlier. However I do see a chance to (eventually)
move them too.... (the related JIRAs for iOS are already assign to me)