[aerogear-dev] New Site - Status

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Feb 20 04:29:02 EST 2015

Here area some comments for the push module

# Modules - Push

* the overview has a view subsections: UnifiedPush, SimplePush, WebPush,
Roadmap, Get involved =>  is it possible to get a TOC at the righ hand side?
* we have a link to all "push" repos, that is OK, but I'd also like to see
explict links to the repos of the servers (UnifiedPush, SimplePush,
WebPush), perhaps next to their sections?
* the documentation link jumps to the specs (For UPS that is API docs),
while the real doc (the UPS user guide) is not linked, on docs (I know it's
in the middle of the text somewhere below, but not explict linked)

## guides (push)
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1631

can't we have something like https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ ? that
cleanly give an overview of all UPS related docs - instead of overloading
the Guides index page (it has a lot of stuff)

* on large pages, like
http://staging-aerogearsite.rhcloud.com/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/admin-ui/
 I miss a TOC
* we dont show the nice WARNING or INFO images anymore - here is one
example:
now:
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/overview/
soon: