[aerogear-dev] UP console questions

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 11:53:27 EST 2015

Hey!

I am working on the push console, and I have some questions:

1- What is the main action on the console? What is the main goal a user want to achieve?
I notice that the console is center on creating and seeing up apps and not so much in sending notifications. Is sending notifications usually done on code and not the console?

2- Under each app we have some information mixed with actions:
No variants - Activity - Send Push - admin
What does "admin" do, can an app be manage by other thats not the admin?

3- Once you click on an app name you get a yellow box with "Sending push notifications" set up information. But when you create a variant you also get an specific info box for each variant.
What is the difference between them?

Thanks!