[aerogear-dev] better windows push notification support

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Jan 9 08:56:20 EST 2015

On Thu, Jan 8, 2015 at 4:34 PM, Corinne Krych <corinnekrych at gmail.com>
wrote:

> We had similar discussion in this previous thread [1]
> If we go platform specific section, there are also some iOS only fields
> (for interactive notification, silent one) that should go in ios section.

yeah, that's probably true.
However, I always liked the unified API, making it somewhat simple to reach
a lot of platforms with a simple request to the UPS. If we add more and
more nested objects (e.g. android, windows, ios), it can go wild, pretty
easy.

Perhaps for more complex messages, this might be needed :-/