[aerogear-dev] Demo apps

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 11:15:12 EST 2015

Thats is true, the process was done. It would be nice to do an app that not only work as a demo, but that is actually useful. Shot n' Share is nice but taking and picture and share them can be done by any phone without having to install an app.

I am sure we all have good ideas for apps and we don't have enough time or resources to build it by ourself. On the other hand the team together can pull out anything. Maybe if we can have a place to share and refine those ideas we can create a Demo app that will be useful, be based on aerogear technology.