[aerogear-dev] UPS console redesign screencast and demo

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Jan 15 12:38:59 EST 2015

Step 3 of the wizard is tricky.

We don't want the user to get stuck, on the other hand we want to help him successfully install a variant and test it. I'll put together the different scenarios to make it more clear.

About Sender API tab, Patternfly supports subnavigation under tabs:
https://www.patternfly.org/wp-content/uploads/patternfly/tests/tab.html

Maybe it is a good idea to use it to show Java, node and other api information. I'll test that out.