[aerogear-dev] UPS console redesign screencast and demo

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Fri Jan 16 09:36:52 EST 2015

This is the wizard flow, please check if we can do it:

1- Creates the app
http://andresgalante.com/ups-console/wizard01.html

2- Creates the variant (we validate this form before moving forward)
http://andresgalante.com/ups-console/wizard02.html

3- Information on how to set up the variant. We need to write very good instructions:
http://andresgalante.com/ups-console/wizard03.html

4 a- IF we have one installation we let him send the notification:
http://andresgalante.com/ups-console/wizard04.html

4 b- IF we have NO installations we give the user the option to skip this step or go back and get instruction to set up his device:
http://andresgalante.com/ups-console/wizard04-alt.html

5- set up sender API.....

I also added links to edit variant info or app name.

What do you think?