[aerogear-dev] HTTP layer libraries: handling 4xx status codes

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:57:39 EST 2015

Indeed an interesting question. It’s actually a discussion we had with Christos about what is valid or not. As Mattt stated it in its tweet, this could be configurable and defaulted. In Alamofire there is this notion of pluggable closure for validation:
https://github.com/Alamofire/Alamofire/blob/master/Source%2FAlamofire.swift#L848
I think it’s worth a ticket for ios-http lib.

++
Corinne