[aerogear-dev] native ui

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Jan 20 12:49:00 EST 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 6:38 PM, Summers Pittman <supittma at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On 01/20/2015 04:40 AM, Erik Jan de Wit wrote:
> >> Sounds like a good project for a student on the "Google Summer of Code"?
> >>
> > Right, or I could do it while I ‘wait’ for iOS and android sync libraries
> Or you could help us with the sync libraries.

that or anything else, is way higher priority

> Right now passos and I are discussing making APIs to connect with the
> sync server and FeedHenry's services.

Not sure we should duplicate functionality that's already available inside
of the FH SDK.
My pref. here is focusing on our real-time sync server first..... I don't
get why using the FH SDK for accessing the sync framework from feedhenry is
not good enough