[aerogear-dev] UPS unit tests

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jan 21 10:50:31 EST 2015

I think the problem that I have with using Arquillian is the time of
execution for these integration tests. It boots up a container and stuff
and just makes the test execution take a very long time. We spoke about
that in the past, and didn't do Aquillian due to that.

Not sure how others feel about it, but I'd prefer we dont boot a container
inside our tests