[aerogear-dev] AeroGear-Parent: 0.2.9.1 release

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Jan 23 14:25:06 EST 2015

Hi,

to fix a Keycloak bug on EAP ([1]), we need to pick up their new 1.0.5
release, which they ran just for us.

Now, this release needs to be consumed on our 1.0.x series to get the 1.0.3
out! Since 1.0.x is using a slightly older parent (0.2.9) I created a new
TAG 0.2.9.1 containing only the new KC version, basically to limit
potential risks (and our latest parent is already on the _newer_ KC 1.1.x
series).

So, I have prepared the release for this, and did stage the 0.2.9.1 (which
is exactly like 0.2.9, just has the new KC version). The staging repo is
here:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/jboss_releases_staging_profile-4696/

Please test with the 1.0.x branch and let me know how that went. I plan to
release the bits to maven central on Tuesday.

Greetings,
Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-977