[aerogear-dev] Project Info to all projects

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 05:24:55 EST 2015

it looks good, I’m just puzzled by the usage section in you gist:
https://gist.github.com/lfryc/df0c9c9a9ba7acebfd7b#usage
which contains more build instruction than usage of android-core…

for our ios readme we have the same content, not foramtted the same way though but it shoudn’t be a pb to reformat.

++
Corinne