[aerogear-dev] iOS push error

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Jan 27 07:31:49 EST 2015

Hi Harini,

I opened a new thread for this to make it easier to follow up on this
subject.

I just tested my Push Server and iOS just worked fine. Here are a few
questions:

* Did you upload the correct .p12 file for the iOS variant?
* Or did you replace a development cert with a production cert ?
* Did it work a few days ago?
* Did you try to reboot the instance via the openshift UI ?

Thanks,
Matthias