[aerogear-dev] UPS unit tests

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Tue Jan 27 09:43:41 EST 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 17:32 +0100, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 5:29 PM, Summers Pittman <supittma at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>         On 01/21/2015 10:50 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
>         > I think the problem that I have with using Arquillian is the
>         > time of execution for these integration tests. It boots up a
>         > container and stuff and just makes the test execution take a
>         > very long time. We spoke about that in the past, and didn't
>         > do Aquillian due to that.
>         I'm learning to alike Arquillian.  Would it be terribly to put
>         the Arq tests in a profile so they only get run if you pass
>         -Pit or something?
>

> nope - that sounds good, folder could be
> src/itest/java/....

Definitely +1 to Erik's change. itest folder is by default executed if
you run verify phase by maven-failsafe-plugin.

Alternatively long running tests can be put into
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server-integration-tests/ but I would not qualify 15s for a long running test (despite it is 100% increase ;-).