[aerogear-dev] iOS push error

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Jan 28 02:51:29 EST 2015

Hi Harini,

>  Yes , but still that warning is there.

we do not (yet) clean up the warning, after the problem has been solved,
however we plan to do so (see https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1248)

That said - does the push go through? Do you get a notification ? The
warning itself is has a specific date (click on activity link to go to
details).

Here is an older error (on my test instance):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlrr9kd5dkfuae1/Screen%20Shot%202015-01-28%20at%2008.49.44.png?dl=0

That error occured only on Jan 6th, but as said above, we do not yet clean
that up

-Matthias