[aerogear-dev] AG JS JIRA

Lukáš Fryč lukas.fryc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:42:52 EDT 2015

I know there already  is strong agreement, but my $0.02:

I'm not convinced about AGJS and connection with server-side libraries.

I feel like AGIOS, AGDROID, AGCORDOVA, AGJS are trackers for client-side
libs,

AGPUSH, AGSYNC, are trackes for server-side technologies,

consider this use case: if we build eventually a new server-side Swift
node-sender library, we won't track it under AGIOS because Swift comes from
iOS land.