[aerogear-dev] AGDroid Gradle plugin

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Jul 22 10:54:33 EDT 2015

So in those awkward moments when I'm waiting on PRs to get reviewed I've
been working on a Gradle plugin for AGDroid.

https://github.com/secondsun/aerogear-android-plugin

Right now it doesn't do much other than fail a couple of unit tests, but my
first goal is to have it validate the AndroidManifest file if it detects a
push config file.  After that I would like it to be able to autoconfigure
the manifest if it finds errors.  Eventually I would like to be able to do
basic annotation processing to simplify lots of rote tasks in Android.

What would you guys like to see added?